Participant Release *
By clicking on the AGREE button, and in partial consideration for your attendance you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the following points, which serve as a binding contract between you and Yoga by Paige, LLC ("YBP"), and that you are eligible to participate in YBP programs under the conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Participant Release, we regret that we cannot accept your enrollment.
1. Your Age. You must be 18 years old or older, and fully empowered under the laws of California and your state of residence to enter into binding a contract, in order to participate in YBP programs.
2. Your Health and Physical Condition. Every form of exercise carries some degree of risk of injury. Some yoga exercises and postures, for example, are not appropriate for every person. You are responsible for making sure that your health and physical condition permit you to engage in YBP programs by consulting with an appropriate health-care professional before enrolling and participating in any such programs. YBP will rely on the fact that, by participating, you have sought such expert advice.
3. Waiver of Claims. Accidents can happen in any form of exercise. Except for claims of personal injury to you based on intentional wrongful acts of YBP, you are assuming the risk of injury, damage and/or loss of any kind to you, your guests (including children), and your (and their) property resulting from or related to your participation in YBP programs and other YBP products and services, and you are waiving, releasing and discharging any and all such claims, including those arising from ordinary negligence. The waiver of liability under this Participant Release applies to Yoga by Paige, LLC, and its members, officers, employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives (collectively, "YBP Parties"), and extends to all claims, debts, liabilities, costs, expenses, and causes of action relating in any way to your participation in YBP programs.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the YBP Parties against any and all of the claims that are waived in Section 3 above, and any other loss or liability resulting from your wrongful acts and/or those of your guests at any YBP program.
5. Arbitration. You agree that any disputes arising under this Participant Release will be submitted to confidential binding arbitration in Oakland, California, before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association.
End of Participant Release